Open positions as of January 2017
QA Engineer / Testing Specialist
We are incubating a software development and testing services venture. For a client requirement coming in near future, we need a strong QA engineer / Testing Specialist with good technical expertise.
You will work closely with the overseas client’s Products team. The client is a global leader in cloud-based IVR and call handling solutions.
As a key member of this team, you will be working in collaboration with global technical experts. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated engineer to learn and become a key contributor and improve the quality of products.
We use industry best practises for our software development and testing proceses that include automated testing tools such as Selenium; continuous integration; and automated code reviews.
– Conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly.
– Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
– Participate in designing test plans, testing frameworks, and functional test cases for web applications.
– Work in an Agile environment where innovation and creativity are the key to success.
– Collaborate with an international team of developers and testers located in Australia and United States.
– Basic computer science or engineering / IT / equivalent degree.
– Willingness to learn about Quality Assurance and testing frameworks and procedures.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Understanding and familiarity with the use of web applications.
– Basic programming/scripting knowledge.
– Good communication skills – verbal and written.
– 1-2 years relevant experience
– Please send your resume to yogesh <AT> kartriventures.com